Rockerbox has an existing integration with Pebble Post where we receive user-level log files. This allows Rockerbox to attribute these touchpoints to conversions.
Log File Instructions
- Enable the integration in your Rockerbox account. This will create two S3 endpoints that Pebble Post will send log files and spend files to.
- Contact your Rockerbox representative for endpoint details.
- Files should be sent for each drop as soon as they are ready. This is typically a few days after the in-home date.
- Files should include all mail recipients.
- Reports must contain the columns exactly as noted below, including capitalization & spacing.
There is an expected variance between total Pebble Post touchpoints tracked by Rockerbox and total conversions tracked by Pebble Post due to differences in how the address matchbacks are conducted. Variances of up to 20% are considered normal.