Rockerbox has an existing integration with Pebble Post where we receive user-level log files. More detail on how these log files are used to track Direct Mail touchpoints can be found here.
Log File Instructions
- Enable the integration here in your Rockerbox account. You may be prompted to contact Rockerbox support if this is a net-new launch, or if your current plan does not include tracking for this channel.
- Reach out to Pebblepost to request that they schedule automated reporting to Rockerbox that follows the below requirements.
- File delivery should be automated to Rockerbox
- Files should include all mail recipients, and should not include holdouts.
- Files should be sent to the designated S3 endpoint. S3 details can be found under Data > Advertising Platforms. Navigate to the Pebblepost tile and select "Instructions"
- Reports must contain the columns exactly as noted below, including capitalization & spacing.
There is an expected variance between total Pebble Post touchpoints tracked by Rockerbox and total conversions tracked by Pebble Post due to differences in how the address matchbacks are conducted. Variances of up to 20% are considered normal.