Pinterest - Viewthrough Integration
Rockerbox and Pinterest partnered to create an integration that allows Rockerbox to more accurately reflect Pinterest performance. With this integration, Rockerbox includes attribution for Pinterest not just for clicks, but also for views and engagements.
You can access this view under new child Conversion, which will be under the Featured Conversion with a name [Featured Conversion] - Pinterest
- You must be firing the Pinterest tag on your website (see below under Verifying the Pinterest Tag for instructions to verify this)
- Turn on the Pinterest S3 Events feature in Settings > Integrations > Pinterest
- You agree to allow Rockerbox to send a daily performance (Buckets Breakdown) report to Pinterest, filtered to Pinterest touchpoints
How This Works
- Pinterest sends to Rockerbox a daily, log-level feed of site visitors driven by Pinterest views, engagements, and clicks
- Rockerbox incorporates this site visitor data into our attribution reports
Verifying the Pinterest Tag
This integration requires that you correctly set up the Pinterest tag on all pages of your website.
To verify this setup:
- Open up your browser
- Go to your homepage. Make sure you do not have an ad blocker on.
- Open up
Inspector > Console
- Type in window.pintrk.tagId in the Console.
- If it returns a number, then the tag is firing correctly and you are all set.
- If it does not, then the Pinterest pixel is not implemented on the page you’re visiting.
- If this is the case, then you need to work with Pinterest to add this pixel.