In order to successfully set up your Redshift integration, you will need:
- An AWS account
- Your Redshift region
- A user to configure IAM roles
- A user with Redshift admin access
Steps to Complete the Integration
- Head over to the Warehousing setup page.
- Select Redshift
- Click Connect to Redshift
From there, you will take the following steps to complete your Redshift integration:
- Create an IAM Role
- Add an Inline Policy
- Set up the Redshift External Schema
- Select the schema(s) to sync
Follow the page linked below to guide you through setup.