- Authenticate your Criteo account(s) here. This will allow Rockerbox to ingest daily spend.
- Append the click-through URL parameters to your landing page URLs. These parameter values use macros and do not need to be manually replaced.
- Apply the impression pixel to all active ads.
- Reach out to email@example.com letting them know the channel, the launch date, and the tier structure you'd like applied for this type of marketing activity.
- Confirm that tracking is applied to all your ads using the Advertising Platforms page. More info on QAing your tracking can be found here.
These parameter values use macros and do not need to be manually replaced. Their values will be dynamically filled by the platform when the ad is served.
Display URL Parameters
Display Impression Tracking Pixel
OTT URL Parameters
OTT Impression Tracking Pixel
If you encounter an issue where it shows your account is unable to connect and the account is already granted, then you will need to revoke access and then attempt to auth again. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Criteo Consent page
- Click Revoke access for the impacted accounts
- Go back and reauthenticate your Criteo account in Rockerbox