- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the integration. Let the team know the launch date and the tier structure you'd like applied for this type of marketing activity.
- Follow the instructions below to apply URL parameters and impression pixels to all placements within the Acuity platform. These parameters and pixels use macros and do not need to be manually replaced. This must be completed before launch.
- Follow the below instructions to set up automated spend reporting from Acuity to Rockerbox. This should also be completed before launch.
- The day after launch, confirm that tracking (URL parameters and impression pixels) is applied to all your ads using the Advertising Platform page. More info on QAing your tracking can be found here.
Display & Programmatic Video URL Parameters
Display & Programmatic Video Impression Tracking Pixel
OTT URL Parameters
OTT Impression Tracking Pixel
- Acuity will need to set up automated reporting within their platform to be sent to Rockerbox daily. Reach out to Acuity with the below
- Endpoint: endpoint details must be shared with Acuity by the customer. To find the endpoint details, visit the Advertising Platforms page and click "Instructions" next to the "Data via Batch Files" in the Acuity tile.
- Report Contents:
- Files should be sent on a daily cadence
- Each file should contain the previous 1 day of spend data.
- Reports must contain the columns exactly as noted below, including capitalization & spacing