- Rockerbox will use URL parameters to track click-based touchpoints. To see performance broken out at a Publisher level, connect with your CJ rep to ensure that the Publisher CID is added as a UTM parameter in all URLs. Please see the URL below as an example:
- Reach out to your Rockerbox representative with an example URL containing the full UTM structure for Rockerbox to QA.
- Reach out to your Rockerbox representative asking for an email endpoint to send CJ's spend files to.
- CJ will need to pull & send the spend reports to the Rockerbox endpoint each week.
- Files should be sent on a weekly cadence.
- Each file should contain the previous 7 days of spend data.
- Row 1 must be the column headers.
- There cannot be a "totals" row included.
- Files must be in .xlsx format.
- Reports must contain the columns exactly as noted below, including capitalization & spacing.
Total Commission (USD)