- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the integration. Let the team know the launch date and the tier structure you'd like applied for this type of marketing activity.
- Follow the instructions below to apply URL parameters and impression pixels to all placements within the Xandr platform. These parameters and pixels use macros and do not need to be manually replaced. This must be completed before launch.
- Follow the below instructions to set up automated spend reporting from Xandr to Rockerbox. This should also be completed before launch.
- The day after launch, let Rockerbox know you have launched so that they can QA your URL and impression pixels. This will ensure that all touchpoints are being tracked as expected in Rockerbox.
- Append the click-through URL parameters to your landing page URLs.
- Apply the impression pixel to all active ads.
These parameter values use macros and do not need to be manually replaced. Their values will be dynamically filled by the platform when the ad is served.
Impression Tracking Pixel
- Xandr will need to set up automated reporting within their platform to be sent to Rockerbox daily. Reach out to Xandr with the below
- Endpoint: details will be provided by email@example.com. These need to be sent to Xandr to set up reporting.
- Report Contents:
- Files should be sent on a weekly cadence
- Each file should contain the previous 7 days of spend data.
- These reports need to be sent manually.
- Row 1 must be the column headers.
- The "totals" row must be deleted before sending.
- Reports must contain the columns exactly as noted below, including capitalization & spacing.