Rockerbox has an existing integration with Postie where we receive user-level log files. More detail on how these log files are used to track Direct Mail touchpoints can be found here.
Log File Instructions
- Enable the integration here in your Rockerbox account. You may be prompted to contact Rockerbox support if this is a net-new launch, or if your current plan does not include tracking for this channel.
- Reach out to Postie to request that they schedule automated reporting to Rockerbox that follows the below requirements.
- Files should be sent for each drop as soon as they are ready. This is typically a few days after the in-home date.
- Files should include all mail recipients, and should not include holdouts.
- Files should be sent to the designated S3 endpoint. S3 details can be found under Data > Advertising Platforms. Navigate to the Postie tile and select "Instructions"
- Reports must contain the columns exactly as noted below, including capitalization & spacing.
Audience External ID
Mail Piece ID
In Home Date