What to Expect - Post Onboarding
Note that the timeline is dependent on the completion of all onboarding steps. Lingering open items may cause delays in how you leverage Rockerbox
Timeline for Leveraging Rockerbox
Week 1: Collect & Optimize: Consolidated Platform Performance
- What to expect: All of your Google, FB, Snap, Pinterest and Tiktok in-platform performance in one place.
- What is unlocked: Identify in-channel optimizations using in-platform data & consolidate spend. Guide here.
Week 3-4: Track: Initial De-Duplicated Marketing Performance using 1st party data
- What to expect: De-duplicated CPA/ROAS (on rule-based models) against your primary eComm conversion for your core digital marketing channels
- What is unlocked: De-duplicated, first-party marketing performance. What channels have much stronger (duplicated) performance in-platform vs in Rockerbox? These are the channels that either over-credit themselves for driving conversions -- often due to users having multiple touchpoints on their path.
Week 5-6: Journey: Transparent View Into Path to Conversion
- What to expect: initial insights into user behavior, understanding overlap of core digital channels and most common sequence of touchpoints along a users’ path to conversion
- What is unlocked:
- Identify which channels commonly overlap with other marketing channels -- especially where to overlap is across multiple paid channels that play the same role in the funnel. Guide here.
- Identify the reach of your core channels. What % of new vs repeat customers have paid vs organic channels on their path to purchase? Guide here.
- Identify differences in time to conversion across your paid channels. Where is the time to convert longer (meaning you don't expect to see immediate returns from scaling the channel). Guide here.
Week 7-8: Journey: Multi-Touch Attribution
- What to expect: de-duplicated CPA/ROAS from your custom multi-touch attribution model
- What is unlocked:
- On a weekly basis:
- Compare in-platform vs Rockerbox performance or identify extreme outliers in de-duplicated performance to identify in-channel optimization opportunities. Guide here. This commonly unlocks budget for top or mid funnel tactics
- On an ad hoc basis:
- Begin to set de-duplicated performance benchmarks per channel or per objective (ex prospecting vs retargeting). This benchmark will help to identify in-channel optimization opportunities or changes in performance that indicate an opportunity to cut or scale spend.