Your Holiday Guide
We want to ensure you are best set up to leverage Rockerbox during Holiday.
And to that, please see the below guides to cover everything from
- Planning and budgeting you will execute before your holiday heavy ups
- Always-on optimizations you will execute on a daily / weekly basis during the holiday season
- Ad-hoc analysis that's crucial for shifting spend mid-holiday to ensure you meet your goals
(And for those who have a January New Years heavy-up instead, everything applies to that time period as well.)
Of course, don’t hesitate to reach out firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Planning and budgeting (Pre-Heavy Up): Tips for planning and determining optimal spend across channels and tactics
- Tips for Handling Spend Heavy Ups and Pacing: Tips for navigating spend heavy ups and expected impact to performance
- Always-On Holiday Optimizations: How to identify optimization opportunities and quickly assess performance during your heavy up
- Mid-Holiday Check-In: What to look for mid-holiday to confirm you're on track or shift budget based on real-time holiday performance.
- Identifying diminishing returns: pinpoint where you're over-spending in a channel, over-saturated with a specific audience, or experiencing creative fatigue for specific assets
- Identifying channel overlap: minimize redundancies in your marketing mix (channels at the same funnel position reaching the same users and thus are less incremental) for core digital channels or across all channels
- End-of-year reporting: leverage Rockerbox to save time pulling end of year reporting and trends
- Exporting performance data: easily export the year's performance data cohorted by quarter, month, week, or day using Ad Hoc Reporting exports.
- Identify trends over time: plug your export into a pre-built template to assess performance trends over time or measure YoY performance.
Make sure to let the Rockerbox team know if you're launching a new channel for holiday so that it can be tracked in Rockerbox.