Rockerbox has an existing integration with Belardi Wong where we receive user-level log files. More detail on how these log files are used to track Direct Mail touchpoints can be found here.
Log File Instructions
- Enable the integration here in your Rockerbox account. You may be prompted to contact Rockerbox support if this is a net-new launch, or if your current plan does not include tracking for this channel.
- Reach out to Belardi Wong to request that they schedule automated reporting to Rockerbox that follows the below requirements.
- Files should be sent before each drop as soon as they are ready.
- Log files should include all mail recipients, and should not include holdouts
- Files should be sent to the designated endpoints. Endpoint details can be found under Data > Advertising Platforms. Navigate to the Belardi Wong tile and select "Instructions". Note that there are two separate required reports, each with separate endpoints.
- Log Files: Belardi Wong will send to an SFTP endpoint
- Spend Files: Belardi Wong will send to an email endpoint
- Reports must contain the columns exactly as noted below, including capitalization & spacing.
TOTAL CATALOG COST PER PIECE
TOTAL CATALOG COST