Yahoo DSP (formerly Verizon Oath)
- Reach out to email@example.com to enable the integration. Let the team know the launch date and the tier structure you'd like applied for this type of marketing activity.
- Follow the instructions below to apply URL parameters and impression pixels to all placements within the Yahoo platform. These parameters and pixels use macros and do not need to be manually replaced. This must be completed before launch.
- Follow the below instructions to set up automated spend reporting from Yahoo to Rockerbox. This should also be completed before launch.
- The day after launch, let Rockerbox know you have launched so that they can QA your URL and impression pixels. This will ensure that all touchpoints are being tracked as expected in Rockerbox.
- Append the click-through URL parameters to your landing page URLs.
- Apply the impression pixel to all active ads.
These parameter values use macros and do not need to be manually replaced. Their values will be dynamically filled by the platform when the ad is served.
DSP URL Parameters (most common)
DSP Impression Tracking Pixel (most common)
Reserved Ad Platform
The below pixels should be used when running a Takeover campaign. These campaigns are all run as managed service through Yahoo/Verizon and the below pixels should be sent to your Account Manager at Yahoo for placement.
Reserved Ad Platform URL Parameters
Reserved Ad Platform Impression Tracking Pixel
- In the Yahoo DSP platform, go to the Report Builder tool. Add the dimensions and metrics listed below to your report
- For the date range, select the previous day
- Click "Schedule Report"
- Add the Rockerbox endpoint as the email recipient. This will be provided by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set the Frequency to Daily. The end date should be indefinite, or far in the future to ensure reports continue to be delivered. Format should be .xlsx