Attributed Performance Report Overview
What does this report show?
- The Attributed Conversion Report calculates CPA/ROAS against whatever level of granularity (tiers 1-5) or whatever date groupings (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) needed for your reporting or analysis
- Performance is against one specific attribution type and customer type
- Exported version of the Attribution Report UI view
When to use this report
This report should be leveraged for rolled up performance reporting or trend identification.
Examples of when to use this report:
- Layering Rockerbox data into your weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reports
- Identifying performance trends over time
Primary Use Cases
The primary use cases for leveraging the Attributed Performance Report include
1. Identifying cross-channel optimization opportunities
2. Identifying diminishing returns over time
Report schema and Definitions
See here for schema and associated definitions