Platform Performance Report
Rockerbox makes it simpler to see a holistic view of your marketing across channels. This now includes the ability to pull siloed platform-specific performance reporting.
What does this report show?
- The Platform Performance Report shows granular performance data, as reported directly by the advertising platform.
- This report enables you to calculate platform-reported performance (ex CPA/ROAS reported by Facebook), aligned to the hierarchy reported in-platform (ex campaign, ad set, ad) OR aligned to the Rockerbox tier hierarchy
For example, you might pull a Facebook platform report to see Facebook-reported conversions and clicks. You will see both Facebook’s reported fields and your Tier 1 through Tier 5 categories, to easily align placements in Rockerbox vs in Facebook.
This dataset pulls platform-reported metrics. For example it will include Facebook’s reported impressions, clicks, and conversions. Conversions are NOT de-duplicated across channels, or given any weighted credit by Rockerbox.
What platforms are supported?
- Google Ads
More digital platforms are coming soon!
When to use this report?
This report can be used to:
- Layer platform data into your weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reports
- Compare Rockerbox de-duplicated performance reporting to in-platform (siloed) performance reporting
- Generate channel specific reports (e.g., TikTok video plays, Google impressions)
- Automate analyses to support in-channel optimizations
Report Schema and Definitions
See here for schema and associated definitions by ad platform.