Rockerbox has an existing integration with iHeart where we receive user-level log files for Streaming Audio. This allows Rockerbox to attribute these touchpoints to conversions.
Log File Instructions
- Enable the integration in your Rockerbox account. This will create an SFTP endpoint that iHeart will send log files to.
- Contact your Rockerbox representative about your upcoming launch. Rockerbox will coordinate with our primary iHeart contacts to have them set up log file deliveries.
- Files should be sent on a daily cadence. iHeart sends files on a 1-day delay, meaning Rockerbox receives Monday's impressions on Wednesday.
- Each file should contain only 1 day of data.
- Reports must contain the columns exactly as noted below, including capitalization & spacing.
Display and Video URL Parameters
Append the click-through URL parameters to your landing page URLs.
Your URLs should follow the structure guidelines available here.
Display and Video Impression Tracking Pixel
Mobile URL Parameters