Seeing Performance on Channel and Placement Level
Understanding your marketing performance at the channel, tactic, and placement level is one of the primary use cases you can leverage Rockerbox for.
Rockerbox CPA will almost always be higher than what you are seeing in each individual platform (i.e. Facebook, Google). This is because Rockerbox deduplicates conversions, reconciling back to your internal source of truth.
This provides the foundation to understand the true performance of each marketing touchpoint, regardless of funnel position, through leveraging a multi-touch attribution model and seeing user path to conversion.
Priority Questions to Answer
- How to view de-duplicated and weighted CPA/ROAS to enable greater in-channel optimizations and overall channel/vendor budgeting
Understanding performance at the channel/tactic/placement level
Rockerbox provides a holistic view of your marketing activity across digital, offline, paid, and organic channels, working to increase the conversions attributed back to marketing.
This enables a true view of marketing performance (de-duplicated CPA/ROAS) and visibility into user behavior (path and time to conversion).
This will allow you to identify true efficiency by channel/placement/tactic and optimize spend and rate accordingly.
You can analyze performance by channel, tactic, or placement either using
- The Rockerbox UI
- Rockerbox data synced to a Google sheet
- Rockerbox data that is already available in your data warehouse
Setting up your UI View
Syncing a Marketing Performance Report to Google Sheets
- Copy the Marketing Performance Report Google Sheet template
- Sync a Buckets Breakdown report, selecting your desired conversion event and date range.