Segment Onsite Data
Integrating Segment with Rockerbox
If you use Segment to track activity and conversions on your website, you can use our Segment integration to send that data to your Rockerbox account.
You will need Source Admin privileges on your Segment account in order to make these changes.
Configure Rockerbox Destination
1) In your Segment Account, go to Destinations, and click Add Destination.
2) Search for “Rockerbox” and select it.
3) Click the Configure Rockerbox button.
Click the Confirm Source button to continue.
5) Next, you’ll need to enter your Rockerbox Pixel Code into your destination settings. Select Pixel Code, fill in your code, and click Save.
Your Pixel code is available from your Rockerbox team
6) After saving your Pixel Code, click the Switch to enable the destination! A blue check means that the destination is live and sending data.
To verify that the Rockerbox pixel is firing on your site, you can view the Pixel Status page in your Rockerbox dashboard. It may take a few minutes to first appear — if you don’t see data at first, try refreshing again.
Next Up: Server-Side Data