- Append the click-through URL parameters to your landing page URLs.
- Apply the impression pixel to all active ads.
These parameter values use macros and do not need to be manually replaced. Their values will be dynamically filled by the platform when the ad is served.
Desktop URL Parameters
Desktop Impression Tracking Pixel
Mobile and Tablet URL Parameters
Mobile and Tabled Impression Tracking Pixel
OTT URL Parameters
OTT Impression Tracking Pixel
OTT via Bliss Point Media or Prospect Point Media Impression Tracking Pixel
These partners require the Hulu pixel to be placed separately.
- Enable the integration here in your Rockerbox account. This will create an email endpoint that your team will send spend files to.
- Reach out to your Rockerbox representative for endpoint details.
- Guidelines for all reports:
- Files should be sent on a weekly cadence.
- Each file should contain the previous 7 days of spend data.
- Spend reports must be downloaded and sent manually by client teams each week.
- Row 1 must be the column headers.
- The "totals" row must be deleted before sending to Rockerbox.
- Reports must contain the columns exactly as noted below, including capitalization & spacing.
Ad Unit Name
Ad Unit ID
Delivered Impression Completes