Rockerbox has an existing integration with LS Direct Post where we receive user-level log files. More detail on how these log files are used to track Direct Mail touchpoints can be found here.
Log File Instructions
- Enable the integration here in your Rockerbox account. You may be prompted to contact Rockerbox support if this is a net-new launch, or if your current plan does not include tracking for this channel.
- Reach out to LS Direct to request that they send reporting to Rockerbox that follows the below requirements.
- Files should be sent daily after each drop.
- Files should include all mail recipients, and should not include holdouts.
- Files should be sent to the designated SFTP endpoint. SFTP details can be found under Data > Advertising Platforms. Navigate to the LS Direct tile and select "Instructions"
- Reports must contain the columns exactly as noted below, including capitalization & spacing.