Apple Search Ads
- Reach out to email@example.com to enable the integration. Let the team know the launch date and the tier structure you'd like applied for this type of marketing activity.
- Follow the below instructions to set up spend reporting to Rockerbox. This should also be completed before launch.
- Send weekly reporting that meets the below requirements from Apple Search's platform to the Rockerbox endpoint. These reports will need to be sent manually by your team. Apple does not send spend files directly
- Reporting should be sent weekly (or more frequently). Example: reporting from the past 7 days sent each Monday
- Endpoint details can be found on the Advertising Platforms page under Apple Search.
- Reporting must include the below columns. Follow the steps here to build and pull the report. The Currency column will need to be added manually before sending to Rockerbox.
- Once reporting is delivered, you can expect to see spend reported in Rockerbox in the Cross-Channel Report.
Ad group ID
Ad Group Name