Rockerbox has standard URL parameters to track clicks, as well as a log file integration that allows us to track view-based conversions.
- Append the click-through URL parameters to your landing page URLs. These parameter values use macros and do not need to be manually replaced. Their values will be dynamically filled by the platform when the ad is served.
Rockerbox attributes credit to LiveIntent views on known opened emails.
Rockerbox does not include iOS Proxy email opens as touchpoints, as there is no deterministic way to tie these touchpoints to users today. For more information on what LiveIntent labels as an iOS proxy email, please see here.
Enabling the Integration:
- Enable the integration and send S3 bucket information to LiveIntent. It will take LiveIntent up to 3 weeks to complete the setup on their end to send view-through reports to Rockerbox.
- Loop your LiveIntent rep in with your Rockerbox representative to coordinate sending reports.
- Enable the integration in your Rockerbox account. This will create an email endpoint that LiveIntent will send files to.
- Reach out to your Rockerbox representative for endpoint details.
- Contact your LiveIntent account manager and ask them to set up the Rockerbox Custom Report.
- The report should be sent daily.
- Each report should contain the previous 1 day of data.
- Reports must contain the columns exactly as noted below, including capitalization & spacing.
The Rockerbox Spend report should include the following columns:
Line Item ID
Line Item Name