- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the integration. Let the team know the launch date and the tier structure you'd like applied for this type of marketing activity.
- Follow the instructions below to apply URL parameters and impression pixels to all placements within the StackAdapt platform. These parameters and pixels use macros and do not need to be manually replaced. This must be completed before launch.
- Follow the below instructions to set up automated spend reporting from StackAdapt to Rockerbox. This should also be completed before launch.
- The day after launch, let Rockerbox know you have launched so that they can QA your URL and impression pixels. This will ensure that all touchpoints are being tracked as expected in Rockerbox.
- Append the click-through URL parameters to your landing page URLs.
- Apply the impression pixel to all active ads.
These parameter values use macros and do not need to be manually replaced. Their values will be dynamically filled by the platform when the ad is served.
Display URL Parameters
Display Impression Tracking Pixel
Mobile App URL Parameters
Mobile App Impression Tracking Pixel
- Enable the integration here in your Rockerbox account. This will create an email endpoint that StackAdapt will send spend files to.
- Reach out to your Rockerbox representative for endpoint details.
- StackAdapt will need to set up automated reporting within their platform to be sent to the Rockerbox endpoint.
- Files should be sent on a daily cadence.
- Each file should contain the previous 1 days of spend data.
- There should be no spaces in the file names.
- Reports must contain the columns exactly as noted below, including capitalization & spacing.
Campaign Group ID