Verizon (Oath) Native
Append the click-through URL parameters to your landing page URLs. These parameter values use macros and do not need to be manually replaced–their values will be dynamically filled by the platform when the ad is served.
Your URLs should follow the structure guidelines available here.
Native and Search URL Parameters
Native and Search Impression Tracking Pixel
Batch Spend Report
For Rockerbox to report on Verizon Oath Native spend, you will need your Verizon account manager to deliver a standard spend report to Rockerbox. To do so, you will:
- Go to Settings > Integrations, find Verizon, and click Enable Integration. Wait a few moments after enabling. Under Data Setup, you will need to retrieve your email endpoint to share with your account manager.
- Contact your Verizon account manager and ask them to manually send a spend file once a week, as a CSV, to the endpoint you received from your Rockerbox team
The Rockerbox Spend report must include the following columns:
Ad Group ID
Ad Group Name
- Spend report must meet formatting requirements listed here
- File must be sent as a csv
- Only include the email alias in the "To" field of the email - all other emails must be moved to "cc"
- They must send a new email each week - they cannot just reply all to an existing email chain