Rockerbox supports a suite of reports; you can access their schemas here.
- Enables you to calculate weighted CPA/ROAS spend against marketing placements for new and existing users.
- For a given time frame, shows all marketing spend and conversions, mapped back to each marketing placement
- Analytics View in UI
- Buckets Breakdown Report (schema here)
- Enables you to view all marketing touchpoints and associated details against on an individual user level.
- For a given time frame, cohorts all users that converted during that time frame and shows all marketing touchpoints (including from outside that time frame) against each user that converted
- Customers View in UI
- MTA Report aka user level log file (schema here)
- Enables you to see conversion details, including conversion timestamp, order ID, coupon, external ID, email, if available
- Customers > Converters view in UI
- Conversions Report (schema here)
See Spend Report.
Time to Conversion
- Summarizes the time to conversion by bucket of time.
- Analytics > Reports > Time to Conversion view in UI
- Time to Conversion Report (schema here)
Updated 7 days ago
Did this page help you?