Rockerbox's Facebook Auto Append process can automatically update your Facebook campaign tracking over time. This is the easiest method to apply Rockerbox parameters for Facebook.
Requirements and Constraints
- The user who authenticates your Facebook accounts with Rockerbox must have access to all pages and accounts where ads exist
- Any ads using the deprecated ad key crop size 191x100 must be manually updated to remove this size before parameters can be automatically added
- Rockerbox must be given permissions to edit ads in order to automatically append parameters
Multiple Facebook Accounts
If you have MULTIPLE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS, including accounts run on your behalf by agencies or other third parties, you must authenticate ALL accounts to Rockerbox to ensure that tracking is applied correctly and that spend is ingested.
On the integrations page for Facebook, confirm that all your Facebook accounts are present in the Account dropdown. If you are missing an account, complete the authentication process for any missing accounts.
Rockerbox parameters will be appended to the URL tags field on all ads below a modifiable impression threshold. Ads will enter re-optimization.
- Click Add Feature
- Click Facebook Auto Params
- Wait for Rockerbox to ingest information from your Facebook account. This process can take up to 5 minutes. To see if your data has been ingested, refresh your screen.
- For each account in the Select Account dropdown, enable the automatic addition of parameters for current and future campaigns by clicking the Enable Auto-Update toggle (upper right)
By default, ads above a certain number of impressions (visible for each account as Skip ads with greater than [number] impressions will not be updated with Rockerbox parameters. This is to prevent unexpected adjustments to optimizations made by Facebook on those ads.
In order to track your Facebook data, Rockerbox tracking should be applied to all ads.
For each account with ads above the impression threshold:
- Review ads over the impression threshold by clicking the Above Threshold square
- Click the box beside ads you'd like to add Rockerbox parameters to
- Click Run Force Update
Running Force Updates will force your selected ads into re-optimization.
The Validate Tracking section will not show errors until at least 1 day after tracking has been implemented.
Updated 3 months ago