Rockerbox has a standard integration with Podsights to track podcast downloads as a marketing touchpoint. Rockerbox inserts podcast marketing events attributed by Podsights into the customer's path to conversion alongside all of the other marketing channels we track. This integration does not include spend.
Implementing the Podsights Pixel
You must have the Podsights pixel firing on all pages of your website in order for this integration to work. Please contact your Podsights rep if you need assistance in setting up your Podsights pixel.
Authenticating Your Account
Your Podsights organization ID and API token are required to authenticate your Podsights account in Rockerbox, which allows Rockerbox to pull in site visits attributed to podcast impressions.
Your organization ID and API token can be gathered from the download link generated in the Podsights Daily Overview Report:
- In your Podsights dashboard, navigate to the Reports tab.
- Create a new Daily Overview Report.
- In the dropdown menu to the right of your newly created report, select "Copy Download Link" and paste the URL into a new document.
- The organization ID can be found in the export download link immediately following “pk=” where the string of “111111” is below.
- The API token can be found in the export download link immediately following “token=” where the string of “000000” is below.
Sample Download Link:
object_type=organizationin the download URL, then you have not selected the correct report type (Daily Overview Report).