The default Rockerbox tracking parameters are below.
Append the click-through URL parameters to your landing page URLs. These parameter values use macros and do not need to be manually replaced--their values will be dynamically filled by the platform when the ad is served.
Your URLs should follow the structure guidelines available here.
For Rockerbox to report on PowerInbox spend, you will need to deliver a standard spend report to Rockerbox. To do so, you will:
- Turn on PowerInbox integration in Rockerbox
- Contact your PowerInbox account manager to send the report manually via email once per week
Go to Settings > Integrations, find PowerInbox, and click Enable Integration. Wait a few moments after enabling. Under Data Setup, you will need to retrieve your email endpoint to share with your account manager.
Contact your PowerInbox account manager and ask them to send a spend file once a week, as a CSV, to the endpoint you retrieved from the integrations page.
The Rockerbox Spend report must include the following columns:
Spend Report Columns
File requirements to share with your Account Manager
- Spend report must meet formatting requirements listed here
- File must be sent as a csv
- Only include the email alias in the "To" field of the email - all other emails must be moved to "cc"
- They must send a new email each week - they cannot just reply all to an existing email chain
Updated 4 months ago