The DTC Marketing Starter Pack enables marketers to quickly collect, standardize, and analyze their marketing performance in leading social and search platforms. With the Marketing Starter Pack marketers can:
- Save time collecting and standardizing their marketing data by getting their data directly in Google Sheets
- Leverage pre-built templates to plan and optimize their marketing
- Work with up-to-date data that's ready when they need it
The easiest way to get started is to open our Planning & Optimization Template and follow the guidance in the Instructions tab.
The other way to get started is to:
- Download the Rockerbox Data Sync from the Google Workspace Marketplace
- Open a Google Sheets document and launch the Rockerbox Data Sync from the Extensions Menu (Extensions -> Rockerbox -> Sync Data).
2.1. If this is your first time opening the add-on, you must then authenticate the add-on with your Google account and re-launch the add-on from the Extensions menu.
- Click Create New Dataset to connect your search and social platforms and start syncing your data to Google Sheets!
Marketers can sync marketing data directly to sheets from these platforms:
Report schemas by platform are defined here.
- Launch the Rockerbox Data Sync from the Extensions menu.
- Click Create New Dataset in the add-on sidebar.
- Select the platform that you want to connect.
- Click Connect Account.
- Follow the prompt on the screen to grant Rockerbox access to your marketing data in the chosen platform. There is no need to alter the default selections in the following screens.
- Select the specific account that you want to connect to Rockerbox and click Connect
Updated 3 months ago