Yahoo DSP (Formerly Verizon Oath)
- Append the click-through URL parameters to your landing page URLs.
- Apply the impression pixel to all active ads.
These parameter values use macros and do not need to be manually replaced. Their values will be dynamically filled by the platform when the ad is served.
DSP URL Parameters (most common)
DSP Impression Tracking Pixel (most common)
Reserved Ad Platform
The below pixels should be used when running a Takeover campaign. These campaigns are all run as managed service through Yahoo/Verizon and the below pixels should be sent to your Account Manager at Yahoo for placement.
Reserved Ad Platform URL Parameters
Reserved Ad Platform Impression Tracking Pixel
Native and Search URL Parameters
Native and Search Impression Tracking Pixel
- Enable the integration in your Rockerbox account. This will create an email endpoint that Verizon will send spend files to.
- Reach out to your Rockerbox representative for endpoint details.
- Verizon will need to set up automated reporting within their platform to be sent to the Rockerbox endpoint.
- Files should be sent on a daily cadence.
- Each file should contain the previous 1 day of spend data.
- Row 1 must be the column headers.
- The file must not contain a "totals" row.
- Reports must contain the columns exactly as noted below, including capitalization & spacing.