- Rockerbox will use URL parameters to track click-based touchpoints. To see performance broken out at a Publisher level, connect with your Howl rep to ensure that the Publisher ID is added as a UTM parameter in all URLs.
- Please see the URL below as an example:
Your URLs should follow the structure guidelines available here.
- Enable the integration here in your Rockerbox account. This will create an S3 endpoint that Howl will send spend files to.
- Reach out to your Rockerbox representative for endpoint details.
- Howl will need to set up automated reporting within their platform to be sent to the Rockerbox endpoint.
- Files should be sent on a daily cadence.
- Each file should contain the previous 1 day of spend data.
- Reports must contain the columns exactly as noted below, including capitalization & spacing.